ORACAL® 8510 Etched Glass Cal
Oracal 8510 is a 3-mil, frosted glass, cast PVC film with very good weather resistance and UV stability, for high quality glass decoration. The classic etched glass look is ideal for long-term indoor and outdoor decorative design; developed for decorative sparkling effects. The reduced gloss and the rough surface prevent undesired reflection.
- Thickness – 3 mil
- Minimum Life Expectancy (based on accepted application procedures on vertical surfaces) 7 years
- Shelf Life (in original packaging, at 68°F and 50% relative humidity) 2 years
- Release Liner – 4-mil polyester film
- Adhesive – Solvent polyacrylate, permanent
- Applications/Area of Use – Developed for long-term indoor and outdoor design with sparkling effects on glass and glass like shop windows and doors. Suitable for use on plotter cutting systems. Wet application is recommended.
- Minimum Application Temperature 46°F (dry application)