Oracal 6510 Fluorescent Cast Vinyl
Oracal® 6510 fluorecsent film is an expert pick for short-term graphics when the design needs an extra bit of eye-catching energy. This 4-mil, cast PVC film creates high visibility in daylight conditions and is especially effective in twilight and poor visibility conditions. Designed for short-term safety and transportation application, POP displays, labels, decals and retail applications. Available in 6 colors.
- Thickness – 4 mil
- Minimum Life Expectancy (based on accepted application procedures on vertical surfaces) 1 year – colors | 6 months – pink and orange fluorescent
- Shelf Life (in original packaging, at 68°F and 50% relative humidity) 2 years
- Release Liner – 84# silicone-coated paper
- Adhesive – Clear, solvent-based, permanent adhesive
- Applications/Area of Use – Designed for short-term graphics that require high-impact visibility such as vehicles and bus advertising, POP displays, labels, decals and retail applications. Suitable for use on plotter cutting systems.
- Minimum Application Temperature 46°F
- Print Compatibility – Screen and thermal printing