Oracal 12" x 5ft Rolls - 64 Colors
Oracal® 651 is a 2.5-mil, intermediate calendared PVC film with excellent dimensional stability and very good cutting and application characteristics. Ideal for medium-term indoor and outdoor lettering, marking and decoration. Available in 60 gloss colors plus transparent. Matte finish available in black and white.
- Finish – High gloss, matte white, matte black
- Thickness – 2.5 mil
- Minimum Life Expectancy (based on accepted application procedures on vertical surfaces) 6 years – colors/transparent/black and white | 4 years – metallic | 3 years – brilliant blue
- Shelf Life – 2 years (at 68F/50% relative humidity)
- Release Liner – 84# custom silicone coated paper with special release characteristics that provide excellent weeding and release values. Customized blue silicone paper liner for matte and gloss white provides superior contrast for weeding.
- Adhesive – Clear, solvent-based, permanent adhesive
- Applications/Area of Use Ideal for medium-term indoor and outdoor lettering, car decals, water-resistant applications and permanent decoration.
Note: Surfaces to which the material will be applied must be thoroughly cleaned from dust, grease or any contamination which could affect the adhesion of the material. Freshly lacquered or painted surfaces should be completely cured. The compatibility of selected lacquers and paints should be tested by the user, prior to application of the material.
- Minimum Application Temperature +46F
- Removal – Adhesive can cause damage when removed.
- Print Compatibility – Thermal Transfer (gloss finish only)