ContraVision Performance Translucent White 60/40 - View your window graphics at NIGHT!!!
Existing internal lighting is usually sufficient to create a backlit effect with the use of Performance Translucent White perforated window film. The impact of the illuminated graphics can be increased by removing point sources of light from directly behind the window and adding spot or flood lights from outside the field of vision.
Performance Translucent White perforated window film is also an option for indoor settings such as airports and shopping centres, where there is not enough natural light to strongly illuminate the front side of the graphics.
The daytime view out through a translucent white perforated window film is still remarkably good and natural light is allowed into the building. The eye will tend to focus on the outside view and ignore the ghost image of the print that is visible on the inside of the film. In some settings the ghost image has been used as a design feature to enhance interior décor.
Consideration needs to be given when using Performance Translucent White perforated window film as strong sources of internal lighting at the wrong angle may burn through the graphics. Overall the impact of the graphics will always be greater than conventional white on black perforated films.
For further information about the impact of lighting please click here.
- Features our unique patented Contra Vision® Grayliner™
- 180micron thick German-engineered polymeric calendered vinyl
- The polymeric formulation ensures minimal shrinkage after installation to avoid dirt-attracting adhesive from becoming exposed.
- REACH compliant avoiding the use of potentially harmful substances.
- The clear, solvent acrylic adhesive is optimised to give easy, low temperature application, reliable adhesion and quick and clean removal when required.
Performance Translucent White offers an ideal canvas for Digital Projection onto glass, as it provides a projectable surface for the graphics, without losing the natural daylight or the view out of the building during the day. This product enables the projected image to be seen externally and internally at the same time.