Contra Vision® Campaign™ offers a number of innovative features including the patented Contra Vision® Grayliner. Maintains many of the core features of the Contra Vision® Performance range including a specially designed adhesive which can be applied in low temperatures and is easy to remove afterwards.
White and black perforated window films are used to produce one-way vision graphics. Typically the film is applied to the outside of windows with the graphics facing outwards and the black side facing inwards which allows see-through.
- Available with either a Premium liner for optimum printing on solvent or latex machines or Universal liner for printing on UV machines.
- 150 micron monomeric PVC face film giving the best possible printing, application and removal performance for this class of product.
- Features a clear, solvent acrylic adhesive to give easy, low temperature application, reliable adhesion and clean removal when required.
- REACH compliant avoiding the use of potentially harmful substances.
- Please refer to the relevant technical data sheets for more information.
- Please contact your local supplier for availability of roll lengths and widths, liner types and transparencies.
We would recommend Contra Vision® Performance for vehicles, building wraps and longer term applications.